Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SharePoint 2010 Out Of The Box Themes

Everytime when I am creating a SharePoint site I usually start with an Out Of The Box theme. When I am chosing a theme I always go in and out of the themes one at the time and I can't see all the themes in one screen and compare, pick, and chose.

The process of chosing the right "look and feel" feels a bit frustrating and time consuming. I always though that, there must be a page which displays all the themes. I took the time to put all the themes in one page.

Here they are:
 
Azure

Berry

Bittersweet

Cay

Classic 

Construct


Convention

Felt 

Graham


Grapello


Laminate 

Mission 

Modern Rose


Municipal 

Pinnate 

Ricasso 

Summer

Vantage

Viewpoint 

Yoshi 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I may be incorrect but isn't the default theme other than the ones presented?

    ReplyDelete